Castlegate Security Officers – always professional and reliable
Castlegate Security offer a complete range of security services delivered by a team of professional, fully licensed, vetted and insured people. Services available include Static Security Officers, Mobile Security Patrols, Vehicle tracking, Key Holding, Alarm Response and remote CCTV monitoring. More than ever, a security officer’s function is to provide the customer whether they are a large PLC or private individual with a sense of a safe working environment or safe home environment. This role includes the protection of property, assets and people. Its far removed from the night watchman in his hut scenario of days gone by. Security training is vital, ensuring complete professionalism by the officers in whatever situation they are in. All our security officers are SIA Licensed and trained to the highest industry standards.
All are experienced in working in the retail industry, with shopping centres being a major part of our client base. Reception and Concierge roles are undertaken by personnel that have had extra training in areas such as Customer Services, Communications and Telephone Techniques. Our Mobile Patrol Officers have the latest state of the art equipment to assist them in protecting our client’s assets. GPS navigation and site visit verification reporting. Location tagging and verification reports are standard. All patrol vehicles are tracked live with two minute updates as well as being fitted with CCTV and audio recording. Essential for both protecting our employees and providing evidence when required. The presence of a security officer will reassure customers in a retail environment, making them feel more comfortable. Shoppers will be more likely to visit if they know that the retailers are concerned about the safety of their shopping experience. One of our security surveyors could visit your premises, and make recommendations that would diminish or maybe, even eliminate the risk of criminal activity taking place.
The presence of a Castlegate Security officer can:
- Act as a visual deterrent,
- Lower instances of trespass and vandalism by patrolling the premises, creating a vital form of protection for the client,
- Manage security duties such as monitoring CCTV surveillance cameras, manning gates & entrances,
- Assist with the overall management of the area,
- Reduce fear of crime for patrons,
- Security Officers can be employed in access control for visitors or contractors that need entry to a property or area,
- Carefully manage large numbers of people at events ensuring safety and well being,
- All Castlegate Officers are SIA Licensed and vetted in accordance with the British Standards 7858,
- All Officers have good literacy and numeric skills,
- All our Officers receive the correct training and supervision needed for the job,
- Our Officers are mature, friendly and generally respectable individuals,
- All Officers are dressed in smart uniforms that bear the company logo and name, these are also High Visibility to act as a deterrent,
- All Officers have experience of many types of security roles from reception duties to terrorist threat awareness,
- All Officers have training in current Health and Safety regulations and procedures and carry first aid certificates.